Monday, December 19, 2016

Approval

After a month and a half of fighting, nagging and struggle, the insurance finally approved my new gamma globulin treatment today. That is the good news. The bad news is that half the staff is out for Christmas and I still have to get Meds shipped and the nurse scheduled to cone out to do the first treatment.

They are saying treatment mid week, I am praying that is so. I just know that I continue to struggle and tomorrow I do a 20 mg step down of the extra prednisone I have been on and my lungs usually struggle to adjust. I am  just beginning to see some improvement in some of my lung function.

I am also still waiting to hear from the medical supply company about the overnight oxygen sat testing. I hate having to nag every little piece to get it done. So tomorrow I will call the pulmunologist to find out what company I have been referred to, so I can call and get it scheduled. Hopefully this week.

I just want to be better and I am willing to do what needs to be done to help make it happen.

I just wish I had more energy ....

Just Connie

No comments: