Sunday, December 11, 2016

Ornament Exchange 2016

Tonight was our Annual Ladies Ornament Exchange at the Church. This is always a wild time and a wonderful way to spend some time together. Tonight was a lot of fun, but probably too much running for me.

The whole premise is that you can choose a wrapped gift off the table or steal an ornament that has already been opened. Of course the fun is in the stealing. You have 30 seconds to steal someone else's gift when yours is taken. After 30 seconds a gift has to be chosen off the table. As you can imagine, the is lots of laughter as we try to beat the clock and grab the ornament we want.

I opened up 4 different gifts and had them all stolen multiple times. I actually had the chance to steal my favorite back at the very end. It never happens that way, so I was very surprised. I ended up with a very nice Christmas stocking filled with ornaments. I have already hung all the new ornaments on the tree and hung the new stocking up.

I am very glad to be able to spend play time with the ladies of the church. It is all to rare that we get to do that. Good times, good food and plenty of laughing.

It doesn't get better than that ...

Just Connie

No comments: