Friday, December 30, 2016

Dinner Date

By life style and income I do not go out for expensive dinners. Tonight I had a friend take me out to a high end restaurant. The kind of place that has 10 tables or less. I have to say that it was absolutely amazing! It was some of the best food I have ever eaten, beautifully presented and served. Incredible flavors .... Well I could go on and on.

It occurred to me as we were savoring each bite, that this was really a dining experience more than the meal. The beautiful setting, incredible servers and then of course ... The food. The company was wonderful as well which just made the whole evening better.

I am grateful for the chance to experience something that is really outside of my norm. This was delightful both for the food and the experience. Friends make everything better ... And I am feeling blessed on so many levels tonight.

And blessed is always good ...

Just Connie

No comments: