Monday, December 26, 2016

Day Thoughts

Today, I got to celebrate Chrustmas with my parents and my son and his family. I had a lot of fun and it was so good to see them. And of course so much fun watching my 6 year old grandson open his gifts. I think I did good in picking out what he likes. That was good.

Mom and Dad gave me their gift. It was a beautiful card telling me they loved me. Mom looked at the card in disbelief and asked, "Where is the rest of it?" I pointed out that the card had been sealed and she watched me open it. I then started laughing and said, "I am going to call Toni Ann and ask her if she got the same thing for Christmas!"

It felt good to laugh and on my way out I got to throw the football with my grandson. He was amazed that I could throw a perfect spiral. It made me laugh and I told him that Great Grandpa made sure we could all throw a football correctly. I then pointed out that my grade school principal had me teach the boys even though I was not allowed to play.

It was a good day and I feel blessed. And that is a good way to end the day.

Just Connie


No comments: