Thursday, December 8, 2016

Ughhh

I was at the station when my GI tract began complaining. I know the drill and knew that I probably had several miserable hours ahead of me. I was just finishing up a breathing treatment and the freezing rain was letting up for a little bit so it seemed like a good opportunity to beat feet home. Well head home in 4 wheel drive carefully and cautiously after a day of snow and ice.

So I packed up and headed home and actually got in the door and my stuff carried in before my body screamed it was done. The problems as the doctors explained it to me is that my body is tired ... And sick and I am having a systemic reaction. It means nausea and vomiting and all kinds of intestional problems. All hitting at once. It makes for a very miserable few hours. And it sometimes dumps me in the ER with dehydration and electrolyte problems. Since it is impossible to replace fluids at the rate I am losing it.

I think after four and a half hours, the worst of it hopefully is behind me this time. At least I sure hope so. Since it seems to hit every few days. You would think I would begin to get used to it. But so far ... Not really. At least I do have those who check on me and I can complain to. Though I do try not to.

But tomorrow is another day. I am hopeful that things will be  much better.min fact I am supposed to pick up my new Christmas Tree tomorrow. I am very excited!

My house is beginning to look like Christmas!

Just Connie

No comments: