Monday, December 12, 2016

Today

After my early morning yoga class, I cleaned up and headed to the office to work on my sermons. Sermon number 1 for Sunday morning got done, by put as I started sermon number 2, the Internet was up and down, up and down ... Effectively stopping my research. I finally gave up and told those manning the church office I was going to make a bank run toros it my check and then head home to work where I could actually get internet.

By the time, I stopped at the bank, picked up my package from the fire station, it was time for lunch. And of course that means, blood sugar testing and insulin and then lunch. Once I had cleaned up lunch, it was time to call my immunologist (10 more days of antibiotic) and try the drug company and nag them more about approval for treatment. Supposedly, they will call me tomorrow. We will see.

I no sooner got off the phone when my neighbor man came over to help me take boxes up to the attic. By the time I finished that, I was very short of breath and exhausted. So time to lay down for a while and let my body recover as I listened to Christmas music.

By then, it was late afternoon and time to make a pharmacy run (wasted trip, they are out of my antibiotic). And then it was dinner time. It is hard to understand where the whole day can go so quickly. But before I knew it, I was washing up dinner dishes and heading for bed and I still have a couple sermons to prepare.

But tomorrow is another day, and I will try again ...

I guess really, that is all any of us can do ....

Just Connie

No comments: