Friday, August 28, 2009

Flu Bug

I have spent a quiet day at home fighting some kind of stomach bug. It has been quite a while since I have been sick …. I could have gone quite a while longer. Ick! Ick! and more Ick!

But it has given me a chance to spend time on line working on my Facebook farms which is always fun to me. (notice that farms is plural, I have 3) I could probably spend the whole day puttering around on my farms and never get any real work done.

I dozed for a while and curled up with the dogs who are very happy about my flu bug the rest of the time. I have watched TV, couldn’t concentrate to read and kind of feel like I am trying to think through pudding.

Days like this can be frustrating because they keep me from accomplishing all of the things I have planned on for the day. But the reality is that these days will come and I need to just go with the flow. It is time to hunker down, drink lots of fluids and rest till I cannot rest any more.

“Therefore my heart is glad and my tongue rejoices; my body also will rest secure” Psalm 16:9

There will be time tomorrow and in the days that follow to do today’s unfinished tasks.

Just Connie

No comments: