Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Tired and Cranky

I am feeling kind of tired and cranky tonight. That is a fairly unusual feeling for me. I am having trouble rising above it. I do not think anyone else would realize that I am cranky, but I can feel it. I am impatient with the dogs and I just want to be left alone.

I guess all us have those times when we are not at our cheery best. But to be honest I really do not like this. It is kind of an ugly feeling and I do not want to feel like this at all.

So I am going to see if the bedding is finished drying so I can make the bed and call it a night. I think a good nights sleep will help restore my equilibrium and balance once again. If I am still cranky tomorrow I will have to dig deeper for the problem.

I am yawning and very ready for bed. Sleepy ... sleepy ... sleepy. See things are already looking up.

"When you lie down, your sleep will be sweet." Psalm 3:24

Just Connie

No comments: