Friday, January 15, 2010

Avatar

Oooooo-eeeeeee! I just got back from seeing Avatar in 3-D. It was wonderful. Besides the fact that the story was good, the special effects were incredible. I was blown away at how real everything was and the beauty of the alien world they created.

I also had never seen a 3-D movie before. I found that to be more amazing than even the movie. To feel like I was part of the movie set itself was ... well I am out of words to describe it. I am awed at the entire experience.

It was good to laugh with friends and spend a couple hours doing something so totally fun. I think it might be nice to go to a movie more than once a year. It is one of those things that I have never done by myself. Perhaps that would be something for me to try in the days ahead.

I think I will go to bed with a smile on my face tonight and that is a good feeling.

"I will forget my complaint, I will change my expression, and smile" Job 9:27

Just Connie

No comments: