Saturday, January 30, 2010

Writing Day

I am tired tonight. I spent the day writing. Not writing fun creative stuff, but writing hard stuff. I had a couple of letters that I needed to write. I needed to share honestly and openly my journey of this past year and the decisions that I have come to. I found it to be very difficult to do so.

I spent a lot of time looking at the page and even more time erasing what I had already written. I would write and think and write and think some more. It took me all day to write two letters. Here it is 10:30 at night and I have the letters finished and ready to mail on Monday.

The task is done and so is my energy. I feel like I have been running marathons. So I am going to call it a night and put my busy thoughts away for the night.

"Oh that I had the wings of a dove! I would fly away and be at rest" Psalm 55:6

Just Connie

No comments: