Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Tomorrow's Sun

My head hurts, my eyes are swollen and frankly I am tired of crying. But my body doesn't seem to be done, it is still crying whether I want it to or not. So here I sit trying to organize my thoughts and they just will not organize.

I do not seem to be getting cooperation from any part of my body. But I think in actuality my body is trying to get me to pay attention. It is saying "Hey! That hurts! " It is actually a good reminder for me that emotions are to warn and inform. If I try to lock them down or ignore them I guess they cannot do what they are designed to do.

I guess I need to cry and let my thoughts be unorganized. It will begin to come clear and the path through the hurt will emerge from the dark. I have confidence that the sun will come out tomorrow.

"My God turns my darkness into light" Psalm 18:28

Just Connie

No comments: