Friday, October 23, 2009

Autumn Thoughts

Fall is one of my favorite times of year. I love to stand outside with the leaves swirling around me, lift my face to the autumn breeze and just breathe in the scents. The myriad colors of the leaves and the ever changing color of the sky never fail to lift my spirits.

To me autumn is not so much about the death of summer it is all about renewal and change. It brings the promise of new life just around the corner. It is a reminder for me that the changes in my own life will bring renewal as well.

This is a season of my life. It will not last forever. The grief and sadness will pass in time. God has walked with me this far and he will not give up on me now.

“There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven” Ecclesiastes 3:1

Spring is around the corner.

Just Connie

No comments: