Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Head Cold - Day 8

Today the cold I am fighting is winning. This is the only day I can give to the battle, so I am determined to win the war. Colds are a miserable illness. They can hang around for weeks and keep you from really feeling well. This one has finally gotten to the point that it is miserable. No one should have this much mucus anywhere in your body. It just is not right.

So today I have been laying low, taking cold meds and trying to sleep this out. I am hoarse, I am coughing and …. well the cold is winning.

But tomorrow is another day. I am going to take some more meds, take a hot shower and go to bed with a mindless novel. It sounds like a perfect evening. I just wish I felt better for it.

“Lord, if he sleeps, he will get better." John 11:12

Just Connie

No comments: