Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Head Cold

I have a head cold. I have been trying to ignore it for the last couple of days, but there comes that point in time when you can no longer ignore it. It is all too obvious. Today I began to take cold medicine. Hopefully I will shake it before it really settles in. Sigh …. in the words of my daughter …. colds suck!

I got another coat of paint on the house today. That will cover most of what I can reach. I am not sure whether to attempt the stuff I cannot reach or wait until next s[ring before I tackle it. I know that I can borrow a taller ladder, but I am unsure whether I can move the ladder around by myself. It is another reminder that like colds, being alone sucks!

Okay … I have all of that out of my system now. I guess I am tired, kind of crummy feeling and obviously cranky. So I think it is a good night to take some more cold medication, meditate on a good scripture and head to bed.

“He will yet fill your mouth with laughter and your lips with shouts of joy.” Job 8:21

Just Connie

No comments: