Monday, September 28, 2009

Still Sore

I am still sore today from my wood cutting trip on Saturday. I think that I sat for too long at the office this morning. But for whatever reason, I just know that I am considerably more stiff today than I was yesterday. With any luck this will be the worst of it and it will begin to let up by tomorrow.

So I have not accomplished all the things that were on my list at home today. Which means that I have even more to get done tomorrow. But that is probably a good thing. It keeps me busy and focused. That will leave less time for moping and sighing.

So I think I will open my bedroom window tonight so I can listen to the rain and feel the breeze. I will let a full night’s sleep refresh and restore me.

“I will send you rain in its season, and the ground will yield its crops and the trees of the field their fruit.” Leviticus 26:4

Just Connie

No comments: