Thursday, February 25, 2010

8 Things

I am going to take a cue from my friend Lisa and list 8 things that made me happy today.

1. I found a box spring for my bed

2. I found out my nephew and my mother are coming tomorrow to see me!

3. I found out my friend Rick had very good news and answered prayer today.

4. I found out my friend Ray was accepted for treatment at the Cancer Centers of America and accepted for his Masters work at the university he had applied to.

5. Hope puppy's playful antics.

6. I hung a new picture today given to me by friends that I really like.

7. It looks like I will get my W-2 from the Gladstone church in a couple of days. (it's a miracle)

8. The church nominating committee finished the first round of nominations painlessly.



"A happy heart makes the face cheerful." Proverbs 15:13

Just Connie

No comments: