Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Processing Life

I am tired tonight. I have been wading through some deep scary waters over the past couple of weeks. I am beginning to feel it. I am not sleeping very well and I feel like I am on an emotional overload. I know that I am processing everything that has happened to me and this is to be expected. To be expected but not necessarily enjoyed.

So I am trying to go to bed a little earlier at night and I force myself to stay in bed when the bad dreams awaken me. I am avoiding tense or scary TV and reading relaxing books at bedtime. I am also trying to walk everyday and get the exercise that I need. I am doing what I can to make choices that are healthy while my mind continues to process life events.

I will keep wading through these waters until I get to the other side. These deep waters will not last forever. In the meantime I will do what I can to enjoy the view. If not enjoy it at least try not to drown on the way across.

"Lift up your skirts and bare your legs and wade through the streams" Isaiah 47:2

Just Connie

No comments: