Sunday, February 7, 2010

Worship

Worship was exhilarating today. We are blessed at church by a large group of musicians and vocalist who rotate through our worship team. This morning was powerful. I am so appreciative of their willingness to lead our worship times.

I have come to realize that worship is an integral need in my life. God made me to glorify Him. When we stand and lift our hands and voices in adoration, it changes us. I find it especially uplifting when life has been hard. (And life has been plenty hard lately) When I worship it energizes me and brings focus and enthusiasm back into my life.

I want to begin to worship more on my own. It is time to drag out the guitar and spend time just lifting my voice in praise. I need this, my life needs this. It is time to sing.

"Ascribe to the Lord the glory due His name, worship the Lord in the splendor of His holiness." Psalm 29:2

Just Connie

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you Connie i appreciate your compliment and i appreciate you as well ;=o)