Sunday, February 28, 2010

Sunday Events

Big day today! I have been on the run all day. The day began with teaching my Sunday School class and then worship. A very good morning.

After church I came home and began the preparations for the evenings pastor's get together. I cooked and cleaned and worked to get everything just right. It all went very well. We have a good time when we get together. We had the chance to share how we were doing. and then we prayed together and that was very good.

So here I am, everyone has gone home and I am tired and experiencing that little let down that seems to come upon me at the end of a big event. I think a good night's sleep will probably go a long way to restore my flagging spirit and energy.

So I wish you a goodnight and blessed dreams, tomorrow is a new day.

"For He grants sleep to those he loves" Psalm 127:2

Just Connie

No comments: