Monday, February 1, 2010

Furry Friends


I am watching Bubba bunny hop around and check out all of the things on the floor, which he knows do not belong there. The thing about living with a puppy is that I seem to collect piles of odds and ends. Right now he has a couple of towels and various toys all piled up together. I notice that she likes to lay on top of the pile like a dragon guarding its hoard.


Now Bubba and the puppy are playing. They both want to play together but they have not found a form of playing that I am very comfortable yet. It gets a little rough and tumble. And Hope puppy is just not old enough to be able temper her play yet. So I watch them carefully and limit the rough stuff.


It warms my heart to watch the animals. It fills me with a sense of love that is a very real encouragement to me. I think that these furry friends are a special gift from God. I am grateful for them and the unconditional love they shower on me.


I think that it would do me good to be more like them.


"But ask the animals and let them teach you" Job 12:7


Just Connie

No comments: